- Laurent Vermorel speaks about Move ! in Midi Libre (French)
- Maud Saintin’s ITW on the programm « Du chien sans le faire exprès » on Radio Clapas (French)
- Jean-Marie Halper says « Move ! is an explosion of happiness » in Femmes au Pluriel webzine (French)
- Christophe Barratier speaks highly of ‘Move!’ in an ITW on TV5 Monde (@5mn15) : « It’s a film of an absolute beauty » (French)
- Marie-Hélène Cosse talks about MOVE ! in Mid&Plus
Considered MOVE! as one of the 4 highlights (docs) at the FNC Montreal (English)
Art Montréal (French) by Hannelore Estachy : « We confirm, ‘Move!’ will cheer you up ! »
Le Devoir (French) by Nayla Naoufal : « The great force of ‘Move!’ is to do without a narrative, the jubilation of the bodies being sufficient into itself. This delicate movie is delightful and a great pleasure to the eye. Will please all.”
Extra Beurre (French) by Kevin Laforest : ranks MOVE ! among the 15 movies not to miss at the FNC.
ITW @ Radio Centre ville Montréal (French): « It’s not just a movie about dancing… It’s a movie that makes you meet the other in his most primary essence… Aren’t you an admirer of Wim Wenders and Jim Jarmush ? There is an important directorial input… Your movie is a pleasure to the eyes and to the ears, and we travel around the world with you… »
- Ildiko Bognar interview for TV.Berlin. Click on image below to see the video (German/English).
- Marcel Wosniak interview for Radio Plus Torun.
Fanny Jean-Noël had already been in Torun for the Toffifest in 2010 with her short film: « Julie et ses Jules »
- Maria da Luz Miranda writes about « MOVE ! » in Epoca, a Brazilian weekly news and analysis magazine, which has become one of the country’s most widely read magazines.
- Richard Allouch from Les Nouvelles, did the first article about MOVE !
- Interview made by Astrid Chevallier/Purple Red at the Figueroa Hotel in Down-Town Los Angeles, at the beginning of the world tour. (Filmed by Kennedy Glodby)
(Click on image below to see the video)